Top and Cardigan F21/ Jeans Citizens of Humanity/ Shoes DV Dolce Vita
Just an easy neutral look. I wont be wearing this pant/rolled hem/shoe combination again...It really made my legs look very short. That's one nice thing about taking pictures of your outfits.
Five things I love about my Dad's side of the family:
1. They make family a priority. We get together every Monday night and have dinner. We take turns cooking meals, which takes the burden off of one person and allows us to sample different recipes. I especially love when it is not my turn to cook :)
2. Family dinners mean that I get to see my Grandma and Grandpa at least once a week. I have said it before, but my grandmother is amazing. She is so intelligent and gives the best advice. There is nothing like hearing about life from somebody who has lived one.
3. They are hilarious! My two male cousins have to be some of the funniest people on earth. My uncle likes to be right more than anybody on the planet and is not afraid to tell you when you are wrong. Much of our laughter comes from making fun of each other...it's the Rasmussen way. I am always calling my sister to tell her what humorous things were said around the table.
4. They love and accept me for who I am. They all know that I love to work out, dress up, eat healthy (most of the time), be right, talk a lot, etc. I never feel as if I am being judged.
5. Once a week I see the people that most resemble my father. As many of you know, my dad passed away about a year and a half ago. These dinners always provide me with a feeling of closeness that I can't get anywhere else. I see my dad in my aunt's eyes, my grandpa's skin, my grandma's smart mouth...I could go on and on.