Friday, February 8, 2013

Neutral



Sweater and Shoes Marshalls/ Shirt F21/ Necklace Aldo/ Jeans 7FAM/ Coat Express/ Watch Michael Kors
 
This look includes lots of layered neutrals. I have never really tried monochromatic looks, mostly because my favorite is black and I have always felt a bit gothic rocking all black. Not that this is exactly monochromatic :) Would you agree that neutral could be compared to the "grey area?" If you ask my sister she will tell you that I LIVE in the grey area. I don't like choosing sides for things, which she has found obnoxious over the years. I like to believe that I am a flexible thinker or open-minded. Yes, I am aware there are other words with a slightly more negative connotation that would apply. I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment