Dress Old/ Cardigan Nordstrom/ Boots Michael Kors/ Necklace Nordstrom
I will continue my "five things" posts this week with five things I love about my husband...without giving TMI :)
1. He is very funny and has the best smile and laugh!
2. He works hard and takes pride in everything he does.
3. He takes the time to let me know that he appreciates me.
4. He corrects my spelling, grammar, punctuation, definitions of words, etc., but still says that I am the better writer/smarter because I used to get sixes and he only got fives from the senior English teacher (if you went to high school where we did you get what that means).
5. He is thoughtful and supportive of everything I do, perhaps with the exception of shopping.
Of course I could keep going forever, but I will stop at five for your sake. Thanks for reading!