Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sentimental Saturday

Some items that I am loving at Anthropologie


Warning, the following has nothing to do with fashion:

A couple of weeks ago I posted about "my feelings." Yikes! None of you provided me with any advice :) so I asked my sister her opinion. She gave me good advice (as always) and rather than telling me what to do, she provided me with some questions to ask myself. After a couple of days of thinking (a couple of days is nothing compared to how long I can think/obsess about silly things) I decided to not say anything. One of the questions that my sister posed was, "would it change anything if you spoke up?" In this case I don't think it would.  Sometimes you just have to suck it up and perhaps change your expectations for that person.

I love posting about clothing, shoes, etc., but I thought it would be nice to share a little of who I am and how I think. Thanks for reading. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment