Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laid back

With my mind on my money and my money on my mind...sorry I couldn't resist.





Tunic and Scarf Nordstrom/ Tights Express/ Boots Steve Madden/ Cardigan Abercrombie

I have been under the weather AGAIN this week. This was as close as I could get to wearing pajamas to work, without actually wearing pajamas. My evenings have been filled with "How I Met Your Mother" marathons and orange juice. While watching TV a commercial for a new scary movie kept coming on and really freaking me out. I am one of those people who will actually change the channel to avoid watching (more like hearing since I avert my eyes) the commercial. I have always been a scaredy cat. I think my sister got all of the fearless genes. That's alright, I got the long(er) legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment