Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tahoe part 2- Short shorts and Crochet




Top and Shorts Nordstrom/ Clutch UO/ Shoes Zara/ Earrings Express
 
Vacations are such a great opportunity to wear clothing combos that aren't appropriate for work and a little too fancy for everyday (IMHO).  I bought this top a couple of years ago and I don't think that I will ever get tired of it. Anything with flowy sleeves and crochet gets an A in my book!
 
Our second day in Tahoe consisted of me playing my first nine holes of golf. I lost the very first ball that I hit to the wilderness, but after that I managed to keep it on the course. I had so much fun the first time around that we went again the next day with our future brother-in-law, AKA my coach. I was so excited to get two double boagies! Hopefully we will get to play again soon.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment