Shorts JCrew/ Shoes and Sweater Zara/ Earrings Nordstrom
There are a couple of things that I want to touch on for today's post, so I will bullet them to keep myself organized:
- My sis-in-law "Kkbebe" was helping me come up with some different poses for my blog over the Tahoe weekend. Much appreciated :)
- I have been trying to wash my hair less, which is why my hair is in a braid and looks less than clean shall we say? The braid has been my go-to for disguising the oiliness. I think that it is slowly becoming less greasy as I wash it less (fingers crossed).
- I still can't get over how much better the picture quality is with the new camera. Much thanks to the hubby :)
- I obviously love these shoes from Zara, specifically the buckle on the ankle strap.
- Finally, I have been taking a class on autism the last couple of days and the term "Theory of Mind" has really hit home with me. For those of you who don't know, it means "the ability to understand that other people have thoughts and ideas that may differ from our own," which is what, in turn, leads to perspective taking. The instructor joked that those of us who think about what another person might think of what we are thinking they think, have really good Theory of Mind. I am going to go so far as to say that I have excellent Theory of Mind. I am the person who says something and then analyzes every way the person I am talking to could take that information, what they are then thinking, and so on and so on. One of my great friends does the same thing, so we always have a good laugh when a day later we are calling each other to better explain a comment we made the day before.
- I apologize for the run on sentences. I am taking an autism class, not a writing class! ;)
- It's Friday! Have a cocktail or two?!