Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Skirt




Skirt Target/ Top BB Dakota (last seen here)/Wedges Steve Madden
 
Happy fourth of July!  

I wore this outfit on one of our lovely 102 degree days to run errands. If I haven't already mentioned it, one of my favorite things about summer is getting to have lunch with my husband. We work too far apart to ever meet for lunch while I am working. After lunch I went to visit my grandma, who is doing well after falling and cracking her hip. Finally, I headed over to a consult appointment for my wisdom teeth : ( 

Nick and I have a new addition to our family. I will be sharing the details on Monday's post! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest top! Perfect for Summer :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete