Wednesday, March 27, 2013
French Fries and Five Things
Quick and Easy Baked French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Slice large potato into wedges and spread over baking sheet. I lined it with foil, but I am sure there are better options.
3. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and chili powder (about 1 tbs. of each).
5. Bake for about 45 minutes or until crisp.
I don't really have a clever segue into today's five things, other then I will be having lunch with her this afternoon :)
Five things I love about my friend Christina:
1. Christina is extremely thoughtful, caring, selfless, funny...pretty much everything I aspire to be :)
2. She makes me want to be a better person. An example of this is communicating gratitude by writing thank you cards. I was not a child that grew up having to write cards for every occasion. I never realized how much it matters to let others now how thankful you are for the things that they do by means of a thank you card. I love receiving them, so I would imagine others do as well.
3. She is someone that I can go to for advice without judgment. Soon you will see a recurring theme among these posts when it comes to judgment. It is great having people in your life that love you the same even when potentially negative truths are revealed. Christina is definitely one of those people for me. I am an open book when it comes to Tina!
4. She has an alter ego: "Tina the Tank." Need I say more?
5. I would never have gotten through grad school without her. We shared laughter, anxiety, pain, tears, cookie connection and of course success!