Friday, August 23, 2013

Date Night



Romper BCBGeneartion/ Sandals Sam Edelman/ Bag Tory Burch/ Necklace Express

Nick surprised me with a date to the movies on Tuesday evening. We figured out that the last time I had been to the movies was last summer! We used to go all the time, but neither of us have movie going very high up on our list of priorities. It was nice to treat a weekday like the weekend for once though. It was also a good way to cheer me up.

As many of you already know, my grandma passed away on Sunday. I have very mixed emotions when it comes to death, but one thing that I do know is that even under crappy circumstances it is always great to see family. The rosary was last night and afterwards many of us headed to dinner. On the car ride home I was smiling and feeling so much joy after being around family and catching up. It makes me want to buy a bunch of land and build our own little commune that we all live in. Who's in? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment