Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mini + Tennies




Skirt American Apparel/Top Nordstrom/Shoes Converse/Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs

Don't mind my wrinkled shirt. I would like to pretend that it was totally wrinkle free before tucking it in and wearing it, but I don't want to be a liar. I am not much for ironing (everything seems to come out worse than when I started) and I am very thankful that we have a steamer. I remember several years ago when I told my mother-in-law that I never ironed or dry-cleaned anything...I thought she might bust a vein. Since then I can say that I have improved...a little. I now go to the dry cleaners once a year! :)

I am excited to be featured again on Dailybuzz for Labor Day Fashion!
http://style.dailybuzz.com/write-with-us-labor-day-weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment