Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm Back




Top Haute Hippie/Jeans Joe's/Sandals Steve Madden/ Bag Gucci/ Glasses Maui Jim
 
I apologize for the lack of posts. Nick and I have been on vacation the last two weeks and we were taking advantage of our relaxation time. We just got back from a trip to Texas, visiting my sister and her family. We had such a great time that words cannot do it justice. All I can say is that we already miss everybody so much and it was very difficult to leave. We managed to take a couple of outfit pictures in between all of the photos of the kids and as you can see there is a new photo bomber in town :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great vacation! I love those shoes and that top. So cute!
    xo Dina
    http://www.sweetestsomethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit! Loving that hat. :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete