Monday, April 15, 2013

Denim and Dots





Denim Joes/ Top Marshalls/ Belt JCrew Factory/ Wedges Nine West/ Clutch YSL
 
I have tried the denim on denim trend a couple of times and I like how the colorful belt breaks up the fabrics. I also have to mention that I love Marshalls. It is nice to be able to buy some of the trendier clothing for a discounted price.  
 
 I have been doing a lot of reading lately and I finished a great book on Saturday. If you haven't read Gone Girl, you should! My husband also encouraged me to try golfing, so I had my first lesson this weekend. I think that it has the potential to be really fun, but very frustrating. What are some of your favorite past times?
 
Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!

P.S. The Stylemint contest ends on the 17th...please vote for me on Facebook! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment