Outfit: Jeans, scarf, jacket Nordstrom/ Shoes and top Target
1. It can be a "time suck" just like Facebook.
2. It allows you to quickly see what is going on in the lives of your favorite people.
3. I don't get the hashtag thing, but it is entertaining trying to use them.
4. It pretty much takes the place of a text message, but is obviously waaaay more public.
5. After looking at the most random of people on Instagram, I see that piling on 200 items from J. Crew is what constitutes "fashion" nowadays.
6. I will probably end up hating it just like I did Facebook.
Back to work....only 28 more days until summer break!