Saturday, January 26, 2013

Skirts and cold weather

I love wearing dresses and skirts, but in the winter it can be a bit chilly. Sometimes tights and leggings don't quite do the trick, so I tried covering my legs with boots as well :-) I have been in hibernation mode lately, which results in me getting up late. My hair has been au natural all week thanks to my extra 15-30 minutes of sleep.

Now, I will prove Uncle Gary right once again and continue this post with some complaining...sort of. I have a tendency to hold a grudge, but depending on the person I am not always willing to communicate that they have hurt my feelings and/or pissed me off in the first place. So I end up waiting for some apology that will never come as I stew in my anger. Even as a type this I see how simple the solution is, but sometimes it doesn't feel that easy. What do you all think? Do you suck it up or do you speak up?





Skirt: Express, Top: Nordstrom Rack, Sweater: Nordstrom, Boots: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing print of your skirt! Dark blue and black is always a great combo!


    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    - Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

    ReplyDelete