Saturday, January 12, 2013

One sweater, two ways

I had a request for showing how I might wear one piece two different ways. It turned more into a day to night look. I like this sweater because it looks plain from the front, but has a fun detail in the back.

My big surprise was lipstick! I bought one for my wedding and really liked how it turned out. Not sure if you can see it in the "night" look or not. I bought a more bold color too, which should be featured soon! I also forgot to grab the bag that I would pair with my evening outfit, shucks! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Sorry about the picture order. For some reason they get uploaded in random order and it is very frustrating. If anybody knows how to control the order I would love for you to share.





















No comments:

Post a Comment