Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jeweled Shorts




Tee American Apparel/ Shorts Zara/ Sandals Nine West/ Bag Urban Outfitters
 
I got a compliment on my "ombre" hair today, which I just loved. I guess that means that I have let my hair grow out far enough that it now looks intentional :) I actually have a few more photos to share with you all soon. It feels nice to take pictures and blog when I want to, rather than feeling the pressure of doing it so frequently. Thank you all for you continued support and for being so understanding! 

2 comments:

  1. oh hey sweetie!

    amazing post! i just found your bloG!
    you look that you are really into fashion!!
    I lvoe your sense of style!
    would you like to come by to my blog?
    it's HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    Hope you will find it interesting!I would love to share your
    opinion with you! you are such an inspirational fashion blogger!

    Love
    Vicky
    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete