Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Red Skirt

 
A friend of mine told me that she was thinking about buying the red skirt in the center. I thought it would be fun to pick out some tops and shoes to go with it. Sorry, I am still trying to figure out how to make collages without borders, so that the outfits would match up better.  If anybody knows how feel free to share.
 
I am by no means a personal styling expert, but I do enjoy helping my family and friends when they ask. I have spent hours searching for dresses, shoes, etc. for events for my peeps and have even put together looks and "option boards" similar to this and emailed them. If you would like me to put a board together for you or would like me to feature an item for you on the site, send me an email! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment