Thursday, May 9, 2013

Favorite Dress Ever





Dress Free People (old)/ Sandals Sam Edelman/ Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Bracelets Express, F21
 
I have had this dress for over 5 years and I always wear it multiple times throughout the warmer months. Hopefully, when my sister gets rid of her black version she will send it to its "forever home." Speaking of sisters...I had a nice chat with mine this weekend. (Note: We don't always talk about negative feelings, but I have a tendency to share our findings when we do) Long story short, I realized that I become very defensive and competitive when I believe that somebody thinks they are "better than me" (and I mean this in a life sense not a single topic). I am sharing this because I realize that I need to make some changes in my reaction to this and I am currently following through with those changes. I always tell my husband that I hope I continue to grow, constantly attempting to learn and better myself. Blogging is a great avenue in which I can share my journey with you all. Thanks for following along :)
 
XO, Hill 

No comments:

Post a Comment