1. Christmas music: I have to resist the urge to start listening to it before November even hits. Darn you 99.3!
2. Soup on a cold day: I received a Sunday soups cookbook at my bridal shower and have been delighted by how well the recipes have turned out. The roasted tomato soup was a hit with the future hubby :-)
I was too lazy to type out the recipe, so see the link below. I doubled the garlic and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
3. Books with witches, vampires, etc. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and not ashamed to yell it! I have been reading a series called Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. I think the first movie is coming out soon.
4. CW tv shows...see number 3 :-) yes, it may appear that I am 13, but I can't help but love the drama, clothing, love triangles.... Nick (my fiancé) says the shows are stupid, but every Thursday he is asking me questions about the happenings on Vampire Diaries.
5. Family: My lovely sister just made me an aunt for the third time! I now have a beautiful baby niece. I can't wait to meet her and until she can wear shoes :-) I miss my two handsome nephews more than anything!
6. Friends: You know who you are (my only readers, lol)! They are all so supportive, genuine, and hilarious!
7. Dexter: You all knew it was coming. It was only a matter of time before his fabulous face made its debut.
8. Last but not least Nicholas, my soon to be husband. My last name will officially be Hyske in 30 days. I hate to be lovey dovey, but I am truly blessed and I cannot wait to marry my best friend!
What are a few of your favorite things?
And finally, here is what I wore today. I got a few laughs today when a couple of preschoolers commented on my tights "I like your pants" and " I like your dots" were my favorite comments. I guess that's what you get from an audience who is eye level with your knees. I won't be expecting any compliments on my necklaces anytime soon.