Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dressing for work

Dress codes can be a drag and it always seems like I want to wear the things that I am not allowed to wear. Luckily, there isn't really a dress code at my current job. This may have something to do with the nose picking, sneezing, thumb sucking, coughing without covering, etc. that I come into contact with daily, not mention the fact that I often sit on the floor. It's safe to say that in one week I say each of the following phrases several times: "fingers out of your nose," "fingers out of your mouth," and my favorite "don't eat that! " Assuming that I continue to blog (and that you continue to read) you will begin to see a trend in my clothing choices. Mondays and Wednesdays tend to be more relaxed looks because I work in an autism classroom those days. Here is today's relaxed, rainy day look. Have a great hump day : )









<3 Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment