Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Leather Peplum








Skirt Gabriella Rocha/ Top Belletrix/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell/ Bag Chanel

I thought I would hit you with some picture overload to make up for my lack of photos :) I am loving this leather peplum skirt. I hate to sounds like every other blogger, but this piece is going to transition so well into fall! I am also very excited to be featured on Dailybuzz.com again! Geek Chic was the topic and of course they chose a picture of me wearing my real glasses :)

 I know y'all couldn't wait to see what my second "theme" was so here you go....

Context
Driven by your talents, you diligently examine past events. You find patterns that keep recurring. This information allows you to anticipate what can happen in the future. You grasp the meaning of George Santanyana's warning: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." It's very likely that you like debating people who have expertise about past events and key figures in history. You often make sense of things by putting much of this new information into a historical framework. By nature, you examine the past. You discover why things happened. This permits you to foresee the future. You study humankind's story to identify subtle nuances, recurring sequences of events, and predictable human behavior. Generating clever, resourceful, inventive, and original alternatives, you can offer solutions to age-old problems. Because of your strengths, you have an expertise for investigating historical records and other sources of information about the past. Based on your findings, you are in a position to speculate--that is, assume or wonder--about what is apt to occur in the future. Simply put: By looking back, you can look ahead. Instinctively, you enjoy acquiring information about the past from experts. You feel a lot more capable when you are knowledgeable about various periods of history.

***Dear Sister,
      I have diligently examined the past and I did indeed create the Barbie outfit! XOXO


1 comment: